1st Quarter 2020 Mid Missouri Estate Planning Council Lunch & Learn, Topic: The SECURE Act of 2019 and TCJA update for 2019 Income Taxes
The next Mid-Missouri Estate Planning Council meeting will be Thursday, January 30, 2020, 11:30-1:00 p.m.
• 11:30 check-in, 11:45 buffet lunch, 12:00 program begins, 1:00 dismissal
• Topic: The SECURE Act of 2019 and TCJA update for 2019 Income Taxes
(SECURE = Setting Every Community Up For Retirement Enhancement)
(TCJA = Tax Cuts and Jobs Act)
Presenters are Chris Harris CPA and Jessica Lehman CPA from Williams Keepers
• Location: Columbia Country Club, 2210 N Country Club Drive, Columbia MO 65201
• $25 non-members, $20 members, $15 students, includes lunch. Bring a check to the meeting.
• Dues are due! You can also pay your 2020 membership dues of $50.00. Just bring a check to the meeting.
The board (listed below) looks forward to seeing you there!
President – Rachael Kennedy
President elect – Kari Vogt
VP/Secretary – OPEN POSITION
Treasurer – Deb Harrington
Web Master – Noelle Case
Scholarship – Andrew Zumwalt
Finance – Kim Whorton
Member – Rick McKernan
Past President – Connie Haden